Here are some facts about being a public member of Fort Air Partnership’s Board of Directors.
- You would be part of an independent, non-profit organization that monitors the air people breathe in and around Alberta’s Industrial Heartland.
- You would help govern an organization considered to be one of the most advanced Airsheds in Alberta and a leader in quality air monitoring and reporting.
- You would have an equal say on the Board as it follows a consensus-based decision-making model.
- You would be one of several public members, along with representatives from industry and government, directing the monitoring of local air quality and how that information is shared with the public and other stakeholders.
- You would have the opportunity to voluntarily sit on sub-committees.
- You won’t be paid but your eligible expenses will be reimbursed.
- At a minimum, you would be expected to attend six Board meetings plus an Annual General Meeting each year.
- You don’t need previous Board experience or a technical expertise to join.
- You must live or work within our Airshed.
Sounds interesting? We’d love to hear from you. Please contact Executive Director Nadine Blaney email@example.com or call 1-800-718-0471.